Posted on: 2020-02-12
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3102501
- MNC organisation
- Large regional PMO schedule incl HQ redevelopment
- Real Estate PMO experience essential
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is currently recruiting on behalf of a real estate service provider organisation. This firm has been appointed to a global PMO role overseeing real estate capital works and projects across the portfolio of owned and leased spaces.
You will have prior experience working within a PMO, with oversight of projects at a regional level and be able to draw on previous project management experience of projects of significant value.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the PMO Lead, the role involves:
- Supporting the definition of project scope, scale, schedule and budget for incorporation in Client’s Capital Planning tools.
- Prepare forecasts for project expenditures and assist in the definition of scope and schedule and its management to meet Client objectives.
- Where firm are the Project Manager, identify, develop, and gather key resources to lead the individual projects.
- Communicate and drive compliance in the capture of data necessary to make full use of the firm’s and / or Client Reporting and Business Intelligence Systems.
- Ensure that changes to scope or budget are reported on and managed in compliance with Client procedures.
- Guide Project Managers and ensure they deliver projects to specification, on time and in budget with the required standards for construction and data quality. Ensure that the Project Manager’s report accurately on the status of the project and project finances
- Promote continuous quality monitoring and drive improvement on projects and documentation. Ensure best practices are being followed and hold Project Managers accountable for driving quality control at all stages of the project.
- Ensure structured handover and close out of projects including documentation to relevant stakeholders such as FM, Finance etc
- Manage risk related to projects. Ensure Project Managers follow Client governance processes at all stages of the project.
- Monitor adherence to corporate risk policies and practices, holding Project Managers accountable for mitigating or eliminating risk.
- Keep mandated PMO – Client reporting tools up todate to ensure accurate and effective reporting at all time
- Be an advocate for and assures compliance of Health and Safety best practice with the firm’s Client policy
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa