Posted on: 2021-02-12
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Investment & Financial Services
Job reference: 3210916
- Based in Houston
- Power & Renewables investment team expansion
- Private Equity Firm
Aurex Group is currently exclusively working with a Private Equity firm focused on building out their Power & Renewables investment team.
The Associate will be a part of a lean team, focused on providing support with deal execution, completing market research on power markets for investment opportunities, running financial modeling and participating in client meetings. You will have the opportunity to build a career, while gaining incredible insight into the investing world, focused on Renewable Energy.
- 2+ years’ experience in Investment Banking from a bulge bracket or leading boutique firm working across Power, Utilities and/or Renewable Energy (deep understanding of power markets)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, or similar area of study
- Strong technical skills, including experience with financial modeling including, but not limited to, leveraged buy-out (LBO), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and operating models.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Power Markets
- Strong ties to the Houston area
This position is in Houston, TX. Candidate must be in or willing to relocate to Houston.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Liam King by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa