Posted on: 2020-05-19
Sector: Infrastructure Investment Equity & Debt
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3131704
- Asia wide infrastructure investment scope, with $2 billion USD already deploye
- Raising an $8 billion USD vehicle, with already proven track record of +20% IR
- Already large team based in Hong Kong, with a track record of deployment in So
My client is a leading U.S head quartered large cap infrastructure fund, with their APAC strategy centred in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking various levels of management to assist in the opening of their new office in Seoul, where they will cover the South Korean value add infrastructure market.
Work as a part of the Infrastructure Investment Management team focusing on
(i) deal origination and execution;
(ii) managing investments, including reviewing and analysing the investment opportunities, research and due diligence, negotiation, underwriting, execution and on-going management;
(iii) involved in deal sourcing
• Lead evaluation and execution of investment opportunities including due diligence, deal structuring, key T&C negotiations, documentations and closing.
• Participate in the preparation of investor reports and fund presentations for LPs
• Manage multiple deals by providing guidance to junior members thru the entire investment cycle.
• Manage investment exits
• Contribute to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents and perform market research.
• Deal structuring, coordinating the due diligence; understanding and challenging the due diligence findings and performing sensitivities on the business plan.
• Perform post investment monitoring and prepare reports to senior management and investors.
• Support other seniors in negotiations, formulating strategies, working on investment recommendations.
• Proven full cycle deal experience and sourcing capabilities
• University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• At least 7 years’ relevant experience in infrastructure/Energy investment or advisory
• Self-confidence, strong problem solving ability and ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
• Good command of written and spoken English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Rory Callow by using the “Apply Now” button below or drop him an email firstname.lastname@example.org.