Posted on: 2020-02-10
Sector: Infrastructure Investment Equity & Debt
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3085047
- Asia wide infrastructure investment scope
- Big presence in Australia and currently launching in north Asia
- Proven track record of produce PE returns across infrastructure
My client is a leading mid-market infrastructure fund, head quartered in Sydney. They are currently seeking various levels of management to sit within their Infrastructure Investment team, where they cover APAC value add infrastructure.
Work as a part of the Infrastructure Investment Management team focusing on
(i) deal origination and execution;
(ii) managing investments, including reviewing and analysing the investment opportunities, research and due diligence, negotiation, underwriting, execution and on-going management;
(iii) involved in deal sourcing
• Lead evaluation and execution of investment opportunities including due diligence, deal structuring, key T&C negotiations, documentations and closing.
• Participate in the preparation of investor reports and fund presentations for LPs
• Manage multiple deals by providing guidance to junior members thru the entire investment cycle.
• Manage investment exits
• Contribute to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents and perform market research.
• Deal structuring, coordinating the due diligence; understanding and challenging the due diligence findings and performing sensitivities on the business plan.
• Perform post investment monitoring and prepare reports to senior management and investors.
• Support other seniors in negotiations, formulating strategies, working on investment recommendations.
• Proven full cycle deal experience and sourcing capabilities
• University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience in infrastructure/Energy investment or advisory
• Self-confidence, strong problem solving ability and ability to work within tight deadlines.
• Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
• Good command of written and spoken English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Rory Callow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa