Posted on: 2021-09-11
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Job reference: 3326155
In a newly created position, they’re looking to build out their Power Origination team, seeking someone with 3-5 years of commodity markets experience, ideally in power and/or environmental products.
Ideal candidates will have some experience supporting a power marketing, origination, or trading desk.
- Work with an experienced team of Originators for sales and marketing of wholesale power origination products.
- Working with power generators, IOUs, Municipals, and/or large industrials. Renewable energy development experience is a plus
- Part of a cross-functional deal team which focuses on marketing and closing of commercial transactions in power, environmental products, and potentially natural gas
- Support deal teams as well as market/product development projects.
- Supporting negotiations, and assisting with the development of, complex agreements.
- Commercial client-interfacing position requiring excellent stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of commercial wholesale commodity market experience
- Proven success developing wholesale origination transactions with
- Capability and interest in developing client relationships.
- Basic knowledge of power, gas and environmental products markets. Understands relevant ISO’s, RTO’s or bi-lateral market concepts, ideally with strong depth of understanding
- Basic understanding of models/structures for wholesale origination products.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa