Posted on: 2021-09-13
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3319923
- Regional boutique RE investment advisory firm
- Head of Service Line / Country Leader
- Equity and attractive performance comp
A leading regional boutique real estate investment advisory business are currently looking to strengthen its Singapore operation. They are looking to appoint a new equity partner as Head of Capital Markets to lead its growth in Singapore SE Asia.
The primary focus of the position is to generate revenue by originating deals and sourcing clients in the local Singapore real estate market for the group’s services in the SGD 130-530 million range. The target deals for their:
(a) strategic transaction advisory services are in the office sector; and
(b) boutique brokerage services will tend to be in the office sector, but may occasionally fall within the broader commercial real estate sector and outside of the target range.
- Originate and secure new business for the firm’s services.
- Develop business opportunities, negotiate, market and sell commercial real estate for clients in connection with our boutique brokerage services.
- Prepare such business and marketing materials as may be required in connection with our boutique brokerage services.
- Develop business opportunities and assist in closing clients for our strategic transaction services.
- Assist in the provision of our strategic transaction services, particularly with respect to preparing the associated marketing materials and assets for sale.
- Conduct property tours as and when needed.
- Work closely with all relevant parties (both internal and external) to complete deals.
- At least 10-15 years of relevant revenue generating experience in capital markets work in Singapore.
- Possess established relationships with owners of large commercial real estate assets in Singapore.
- Strong track record in generating deal flow and revenue.
- Previously been appointed, or have the experience and qualifications necessary to be appointed, as a KEO in accordance with the requirements of the CEA.
- Previously licenced, or have the experience and qualifications necessary to be licenced, as a Real Estate Salesperson (RES) with the CEA.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154