Posted on: 2020-05-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3124701
- Recently opened new asset
- Almost full tenancy
- Clear career path to become GM
Reporting to GM, the Operations Director will be a key person for the day-to-day operations of an iconic commercial real estate project in Shanghai. This candidate will oversee all operations including tenant relationship, security, cleaning etc and ensure the asset is performing at the highest standards.
It is expected this person will be able to deputise the General Manager when required.
We are searching for an internationally educated (or experienced) candidate with proven capability to lead an asset and inspire the operations team to ensure best-in-class experience for all users of the property. This includes:
- Interacting with other departments, and ensuring the operations department is driving high quality user experience
- Great communication skills internally and externally of the organisation
- Ability to prepare and develop annual property budgets and forecasts for Senior Management approval.
- Oversee and participate in planning and organising all tenant improvements, construction, relocations etc.
- Ensures that all regulatory compliance requirements and reporting are followed, monitored, and completed.
- Tender, negotiate and oversee all service/supplier contracts
- Degree holder in Real Estate/ Finance/ Business or related discipline
- Demonstrate a track record of 15+ years’ in commercial real estate property and operations management position
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience and proven track record in Mixed-use project (Office+Retail) in Mainland China and preopening experience will be a plus
- Excellent strategic mindset and management skills
- Professional character and of high integrity
- Must speak and write good English and native Mandarin
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa