Posted on: 2021-04-08
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Job reference: 3235832
- Can be based remotely, or from one of their offices in US
- Report directly to the CTO
- Energy storage focus
Aurex is working with a PE-backed energy storage company seeking an O&M Manager or Director for its North American fleet.
This is a newly created role reporting directly to the Head of Technical, EPC, and Engineering.
This role can be based remotely, or from one of their multiple offices across the US.
- Ideal candidates have power gen experience, including high and medium voltage
- This is a highly visible role with responsibility over nationwide assets
- Responsible for coordination of operations engineering performance tracking, maintenance and repair, control systems, safety, connectivity, vendor management, warranty claims, etc. and interface with Asset Management team with up-to-date facility information.
- Manage relationships and oversight of third party service providers such as 24/7 monitoring services, Qualified Scheduling Entities, Market Operations and Asset Management teams.
- Interface with the finance team regarding budgeting, accounting and reporting processes and oversight of operating facilities.
- Maintain critical fleet and related key operational data, electrical availability, operating costs, long term maintenance, etc.
- Maintain documentation and contribute to process improvement
- 5-10+ years power or utility experience with operation of medium and high voltage systems and at least 5 years direct experience in operations of wholesale power assets.
- 3-5 year candidates may be considered for a different, more junior, opportunity
- Ability to work with within a team on a 24/7/365 operating timeframe.
- Strong background in safety, organization, process controls, documentation, and reliability.
- Ability to travel to multiple sites.
- Energy storage a plus, but other technologies in wind/solar etc will be considered
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa