Posted on: 2020-09-02
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3162983
- Trades in both physical and financial commodities
- Accountable for delivering and managing trading positions
- Business development and origination
- Trades in both physical and financial commodities in the international Naphtha trading markets, both spot and term, in pursuit of both asset optimization and trading for profit.
- Business development and origination focusing on building flow, optimization and trading around it.
- Develop trading strategies, initiates and manages physical and financial positions for profit, focuses on asset optimization, and manages price exposure of trading positions.
- Develop regional trading Naphtha business and arbitrage flows
- Understands trading tools and methodology in order to collaborate with analysts to model and evaluate market conditions and supply and trading scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of trading experience in light distillates (Naphtha and/or Gasoline).
- Ability to develop trading strategies for short to long term time horizons inter-regionally for physical and financial commodities in pursuit of system optimization and trading for profit.
- Ability to understand market alternatives and utilize that knowledge to make decisions in the best interest of the enterprise.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the role of supply and trading on a large corporate scale.
- Strong entrepreneurial and negotiation skills.
- Understands commodity risk and reward concepts and evaluation techniques.
- Understands the importance of measuring, managing, and reporting basis risk and financial exposures.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Angelle Yap by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1658984