Posted on: 2021-08-23
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3316824
- Work for a world renowned business
- Enjoy working in a innovation focussed business
- Join the Renewable & Sustainable Energy sector
Modelling & Simulation Engineer – Low Carbon Systems – Singapore
Our client is a world leading research business engaged in a number of projects across the renewables and sustainable energy sectors. Projects range from Wind Farms to Date Centres with specific focus on innovation and R&D.
Within the R&D team you will be responsible for execution of various research projects/tasks. You will be working with the team in charge of cooling activities and involved in the 2 verticals of the Lab: Low- Carbon System for Cooling and Sustainable Data Centres.
As a modelling & simulation engineer, you will help the team to master and demonstrate innovative and low-carbon technologies for our client’s core businesses through modelling and simulation studies.
- Contribute to the Low-Carbon System for Cooling Roadmap implementation;
- Bring your knowledge in terms of design and operation of District Cooling System (DCS) to
- support R&D program and services to the Business Unit.
- Perform modelling studies and analysis (efficiency, environmental impact, OPEX, CAPEX, etc) of the integration of innovative and disruptive technologies to improve system performances, such as DCS, cooling systems of DC or air-conditioning of commercial buildings.
- Develop new models of HVAC systems and DCS using modelling tools (e.g. Modelica / Simulink);
- Take part in the development of new technical concepts and innovative business models all along the value chain (from the concept idea to the POC);
In order to be successful in this role you must be open and passionate about new technologies and innovations in energy sector. You will have a customer oriented approach and be able to establish a link between R&D, innovation and business applications.
You must be comfortable to work on external sites independently and with minimal supervision. Sites will be across Singapore, but some may also be overseas (across South East Asia).
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
Aurex Singapore Pte. Ltd. | EA 18S9493 | Daniel Rose | R1550272