Posted on: 2020-05-21
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3132178
- Global Investment Management Firm
- Marketing & Product Development role
- Singapore based, regional mandate
Our client, a leading global investment management firm are currently seeking to appoint an immediately available experienced marketing manager / director into its Singapore HQ. The firm invest across a range of financial products including equities, fixed income, debt and real estate.
- Provide all round marketing function support to the company’ portfolio
- Responsible for developing marketing, promotion and communication strategies for existing and new financial products across APAC
- Lead a regional team, conduct hiring, training and performance review
- Implement effective marketing, PR & communication campaigns
- Oversee all communications programs & collateral, and manage the budget
- Assist Senior Management and head quarters with LP relationship management and marketing communications.
- Bachelor degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience with tracked record in marketing fund and other financial products for a regional or global asset management firm.
- Experienced in managing regional campaigns and managing 360 degree online & offline marketing
- Familiar with social media and digital marketing
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
- Must be available immediately
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154