Posted on: 2020-07-16
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3094032
- Report to the CEO
- Global real estate investor
- Strong growth mandate
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) has partnered with a global asset manager with multiple real estate focused funds throughout Asia Pacific. With a sizable existing portfolio and a number of new development projects underway, the CEO of the firm has identified a need to bring in a senior level Director of Development.
This role will build and execute the firm-wide strategy for the growth of their real estate portfolio including investment and acquisition, new project development, portfolio enhancement and repositioning, asset management.
The successful candidate will confidently demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree qualification in Finance or Surveying and previous experience leading a portfolio growth and value enhancement within a real estate fund, investor or developer;
- Clear track record in end-to-end property development projects in Hong Kong with proven capability in creating and unlocking asset value;
- Conversant knowledge of Hong Kong real estate development projects including permits and approvals, zoning, schematic design, and Government tendering;
- Proven commercial acumen and experience leading development processes through feasibility studies, optionality assessments, schematic design, and construction methodologies.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa