Posted on: 2020-11-04
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3124844
- New office opening – Top position in Taiwan – Reports to global CEO
- Build roadmap for market entry, scale the business & select your team
- Backed by solid, reputable investors. Nimble project approvals process
Our client is a lean, high-growth Solar C&I developer headquartered in Southeast Asia. It is a dynamic business with strong financial backing from its investors and a flat organizational structure to allow it to capitalize on fast-paced deals.
The Managing Director of Solar C&I Development for Taiwan will be responsible for building the portfolio of commercial and industrial (C&I) solar projects in Taiwan. As this role is an expansion into a new market, this person will be responsible for strategy, development, and execution of projects.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, driven, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic about bringing solar energy to corporations, government agencies, and other clients in Taiwan.
- Work directly with the CEO to develop a roadmap for entry into the Taiwan market with a focus on C&I solar
- Identify targets, prepare proposals, negotiate PPAs, and manage client relationships
- Make financial models, conduct due diligence, and propose projects to the investment committee
- Ensure projects meet internal investment criteria and gain necessary internal approvals
- Develop relationships with local developers, EPCs, local and multinational corporations, government entities, or other potential clients
- Solicit, review, and evaluate proposals from EPCs
- Must be able to speak and write with business proficiency in Mandarin in order to evaluate proposals and execute contracts in Taiwan
- 2+ years Solar development experience
- Ability to manage multiple, desynchronized projects
- Ability to work remotely with little oversight
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain a high standard of integrity
Position based in Taipei, Taiwan
Position reports to the CEO
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa