Posted on: 2021-08-27
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3318287
- Leading Global Insitutional Manager with Pan Asia Focus
- New injection of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Work directly with key decision makers
My client is currently seeking to hire an experienced Asset Manager to join their team in Hong Kong. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the asset management of their commercial portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the firm’s commercial real estate portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the portfolio reporting, budgeting, forecasting and asset management plans, including business strategies to optimize income and realize the highest value of our assets.
- Work closely with internal support teams and assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial variance analysis reports, preparation and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop and manage financial analysis tools and models at the asset and portfolio levels in order to facilitate strategic planning.
- Support investment transactions from deal origination to execution; involved in market research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including financial modelling), due diligence and deal execution.
- Manage market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to support all analysis and reporting requirements.
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience in a real estate asset management and/or investment function. Preferably with relevant experience in HK.
- Good business and financial acumen, have an analytic mind and proficiency in financial modelling.
- Good teamwork, strong initiative, resourceful, independent, adaptable and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa