Posted on: 2020-02-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3092983
- Backed by global leading PE firms
- New injection of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Work directly with CIO
You will have a focus on hospitality investment management and financial modelling, deal underwriting and asset management. The role is based in Singapore and will cover SEA and key Asian cities.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced investment management professional to join a platform where you will get to lead the deal/ acquisition independently.
Scope of work
- Conduct detailed financial and valuation analysis.
- Help evaluate potential acquisitions and deal opportunities.
- Assist in deal underwriting and financial modelling.
- Involved in tracking asset and operating performance.
- Regularly be involved in portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Prepare investment materials including presentations, financial analyses and memorandums.
- You will ideally have 6-10 years of hotels/ real estate experience with a good property developer, hotel owner or operator, investment fund or REIT.
- You must be technically very strong with the ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence.
- You should hold a Real Estate, Finance, Economics or Business degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- You should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills with a can-do attitude.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at email@example.com
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa