Posted on: 2020-09-01
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3162460
- Developing relationships focussing predominantly on Asian trade
- Daily position tracking and analysis
- Contributing to LPG book
- Develop origination and expand customer pool in Asia.
- Execute refrigerated/pressurized LPG contracts with suppliers
- Negotiate terms of agreements
- Hedging the exposure of system and trading including PDH, distribution, freight and cargoes
- Overseeing of positions and keeping positions within stress and portfolio limits.
- Deep and extensive knowledge of oil trading and oil refinery business
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
- Degree holders and above qualification
- Proficiency in English and one other regional language preferred.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Angelle Yap by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1658984