Posted on: 2019-11-20
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3018609
- Based in Guangzhou
- Premium office leasing portfolio
- Established Client base and strong pipeline
We are currently working with one of the most recognized and established office leasing teams in Shenzhen. As a result of continuing success in a highly competitive market they are now looking to recruit an experienced office leasing specialist to work with and represent institutional owners and developers. The group offers strong and long-standing relationships with these landlords and the opportunity to promote some of Shenzhen’s most notable commercial and mixed-use properties.
The Director of Office Leasing will report directly into the Head of Leasing and be responsible for:
• The formulation and implementation of leasing and marketing strategy
• Handling lease management for prestigious office premises in Shenzhen
• Generate reports on marketing performance and asset performance
• Working closely with the department head to assist in setting in budgets and future plans for the department, which includes resources planning and action plans year on year.
• Managing the commercial terms, negotiation, and conclusion of tenancies,
• Preparation of leasing documents and reports compilation,
• Conducting research and feasibility study
• Handle any ad hoc assignments as directed by the supervisor or the company
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• A degree holder in real estate or business related discipline
• Overall 10+ years of office leasing experience in China with 3+ years in South China.
• Strong networks in the commercial office industry in Shenzhen
• A good sense of commercial market trend and good understanding of commercial market dynamics
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our websitewww.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa