Posted on: 2020-09-02
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3154480
- Iron Ore Operations
- Singapore based role
- Trading house position
Aurex Group is exclusively working with a Singapore headquartered cross commodities trading company to find a mid-senior level Operator for their iron ore trading desk
Our client is a well- known name in the bulks space and is looking for an Operator with operations experience at a trading house and with an agriculture/commodity background. This role is highly operational in nature. This person is responsible for day to day communications and operations related matters with Traders.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties on all planning matters
- Work with stakeholders on their concerns with the proposed allocation plan.
- Monitor the inventory on the inventory level
- Manage customer supply allocations in situations where materials are scarce.
- Coordinate jointly with Commercial & Customer Relationship to ensure all key activities are identified to ensure successful plan execution.
- Monitor the inventory and the stock accuracy at all 3rd party warehouse sites.
- University degree, preference in (business) management, supply chain (operations) or economics
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an international company
- Solid understanding of commodity markets with specific knowledge of iron ore
- 3rd Party warehouse management exposure
- Ability and desire to work with as well as have an awareness of different cultures, personalities and working styles