Posted on: 2019-11-04
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3026645
- Pan-Asian investment management firm with an active pipeline
- New headcount partnering directly with the Managing Director
- Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
Our client is a Pan-Asian investment management firm with an active pipeline. The firm have an impressive investment track record across multiple real estate investment strategies. Due to their current expansion, they are seeking an experience Investment Director to join their dynamic team in Hong Kong. This candidate will partner directly with the Managing Director to identify investment opportunities in key gateway cities across Asia-Pacific.
The Director of Real Estate Investment will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Managing Director to identify direct investment opportunities in key gateway cities across Asia-Pacific. The firm focuses mostly on investments in hospitality and commercial office assets.
- Managing deal team members, preparing investment committee inputs and presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee for opportunities across Asia-Pacific.
- Executing investment processes including managing work streams, from origination stage to closing and exit.
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Real Estate, Business, Strategy, Accounting Finance and/or Mathematics.
- 8+ years of experience in real estate investment in Asia-Pacific. Investment execution experience is highly important for this role and applicants must have a successful and proven track record.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are essential for this position.
- Highly motivated individual with passion for real estate
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task, often overseeing several high visibility projects with tight deadlines
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa