Posted on: 2021-09-14
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3311147
- Global Real Estate Fund
- Based in Shanghai
- Responsible for sourcing new investment opportunities in the real estate market across difference asset class, including but not limited to office, residential, co-living and logistics etc.
- Take lead in transaction processes through the various phases of identification, structuring, underwriting, investment committee material preparation and documentation.
- Managing investment from ‘cradle to grave’; origination, execution, asset management and exit.
- Work closely with external partners such as legal, brokers, financial advisors and consultants
- Prepare financial analysis and investment performance reports for internal and external stakeholders as required
- Prepare financial analysis in support of key asset level capital events and investment decisions (major leases, hold/sell analysis etc)
- Assist with carrying out internal valuations and review external valuation reports
- Involve in asset divestment
- Bachelor degree or above from reputable universities in Finance or related discipline
- 8-10 years of relevant investment experience in the China real estate market
- Capable of sourcing and executing investment deals
- Sensitive to numbers, logical, good negotiation skills and a team player
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Location – Shanghai
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English / Chinese to Karry Zhang by using the “Apply Now” button below.