Posted on: 2019-11-26
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3022057
- Core, Value Add & Debt strategies
- High experienced management team
- China, Korea& Singapore focused
Based in Singapore or Hong Kong this role will play a key part in the deal sourcing and transaction management for real estate deals across strategies. The role reports into the CEO.
- Identifying and executing investments on behalf of pan-Asia Real Estate Investment Fund.
- Acquiring existing real estate assets and operating companies with real estate assets where suited.
- Assisting in the development of assets once acquired and working closely with the Asset Management team on new & existing assets.
- Building relationships and identifying JV opportunities.
- Identifying Partnerships with developers to both buy existing real estate assets and develop new relationships.
- Driving innovation and the creation of the real estate business together with senior management.
- Responsibility for all legal/financial DD of each investment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 12 to 15 years real estate investment and development experience in Asia core markets.
- Degree in finance, real estate or related industry, post graduate education in finance or related course will be favourable
- Proven track record in real estate investment deals is a prerequisite
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154