Posted on: 2019-11-08
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3028445
- Private equity backed investor-operator
- Singapore leadership position
- Rewarding compensation
Our client is a leading private equity backed investor-owner-operator of quality co-living spaces in APAC. They are currently seeking an experienced business development focused individual to lead a programme of expansion in Singapore. to source and originate investments in Greater Shanghai.
The Real Estate Origination Manager / Director will partner with the Managing Director to source opportunities for investment across Singapore. Responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for a viable property acquisition strategy (both leased and owned) that meets the needs of the business.
- You will need to have a proven expertise in site acquisitions on both lease and repurpose and investment for site finding, developing concepts, negotiation and feasibility studies.
- You must also be able to cultivate new partnerships with local and foreign service providers to collaborate in managing new assets and assisting the firm to expand their portfolio.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline
- Overall 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience in Singapore Real Estate with a leading investment manager or capital markets / leasing service provider. A history of successful execution in Singapore is highly important for this role.
- Existing network of owners/operators of real estate and government departments
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Experience of managing AEI and repositioning of assets as strongly preferred.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154