Posted on: 2019-11-25
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3033850
- New headcount with a well regarded real estate investment manager
- Exposure to value add and opportunistic investments across APAC
- Good remuneration and dynamic company culture
My client is a renowned real estate investment manager with a global footprint. Due to continued growth and a new injection of capital, our client is currently seeking to add an experienced Investment Associate to their team in Shanghai. The firm have run a series of highly successful value add and opportunistic funds across commercial and industrial asset classes in APAC with assets sitting across Greater China.
This appointment will report into the Managing Director to assist with the preliminary analysis and execution of investments across Greater China.
The Investment Associate will be responsible for:
- Assist the Managing Director with the origination, opportunity evaluation and deal execution for real estate investments in Greater China.
- Actively monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities.
- Develop external relationships with service providers, real estate brokers and real estate owners, to ensure that you can source attractive deals for the fund.
- Preparing investment committee inputs and assisting the Managing Director and senior management team to present investment opportunities to the IC for investment purposes across Greater China.
- Conduct various tasks related to reporting, monitoring investments, market research and internal requests.
- Mentoring junior resources, coordinating across the firm initiatives for the real estate investment team.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Economics, Real Estate, Business, Strategy or Finance related discipline
- Applicants must have 5+ years of experience with 2+ years of relevant experience in China Real Estate with a leading investment manager.
- Prior experience with investment execution within industrial or commercial assets in Greater China would be beneficial.
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English and Mandarin are a MUST for this position.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our websitewww.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa