Posted on: 2021-06-09
Industries: Property & Construction
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3276248
- Global Private Equity Real Estate
- Investment and Fund Raising
- Based in Shanghai
Our client is a global private equity real estate fund manager. They have an extensive global (and china) track record investing into real estate assets and companies. Their portfolio is cross asset class. As part of their growth in China, the platform plans to raise onshore capital for onshore investment. As a result, the business is looking to recruit a professional that can execute this new strategy.
To be successful in this role, it is essential you can demonstrate the following:
- A degree or diploma in business, banking, property finance or relevant experience. Post graduate qualifications would be an advantage.
- Understanding of real estate onshore fund structuring and onshore equity raising.
- At least 7 years of originating and executing transactions in real estate, investment banking, private banking, equity raising, general structured finance, or real estate lending.
- Demonstrable people management skills and experience building and leading successful teams.
- Proven ability to lead and facilitate initiatives to support wider business operations.
- A sound history of transaction and business development experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with cultural sensitivity.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Owen Montgomery at Owen@aurexgroup.com.