Posted on: 2020-06-09
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3135533
- New injection of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Cover multiple asset classes in the APAC region
- Work for an established PERE firm in Hong Kong
My client is an established PERE firm who are currently seeking an Investment Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong. The role will cover opportunistic / value add investments across the APAC region covering multiple asset classes. Applicants must have relevant real estate experience with a good understanding of real estate fundamentals.
This appointment will oversee the financial modelling and analysis of real estate investments across Asia.
As an Investment Analyst your responsibilities will cover financial modelling and analysis of potential real estate transactions across APAC. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Provide accurate financial modelling and analysis of real estate investment opportunities and approved investment strategies across multiple asset classes in APAC
- Underwrite assumptions and testing to optimize returns i.e. capital structure, debt/equity, asset plan, legal and tax structure
- Update the investment model, on historic and future cash flows to track forecast investment performance
- Preparation of coherent and accurate hold/sell analysis providing reliable accurate forecast investment returns on which key decisions can be made
- Ad hoc financial analysis for the investment director where necessary
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Real Estate/Business or Finance related discipline
- Relevant real estate experience, preferably from a notable firm with a good understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Experience running argus/excel models
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate and analyse data
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is beneficial.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa