Posted on: 2021-06-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3261166
- Work for an established PERE in Greater China
- Invest across the capital stack in different asset types
- Open to candidates from an IBD background
A top tier PERE is currently seeking a driven and independent Investment Analyst to join their investment team. The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the team in evaluating potential investments in Greater China. Reporting to the Managing Director of Investment this position is based in Shanghai.
- Responsible for creating and analyzing financial models for potential real estate investments in Greater China.
- Organizing and preparing client presentations, helping manage transaction processes, and assisting in structuring transactions.
- Assist in managing a portfolio of commercial real estate assets including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting, analysis, and potentially disposition
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin language skills are essential for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either a Finance or Real Estate related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in asset management within the real estate industry (including consulting, investment banking, or related industry)
- Highly motivated individual with passion for real estate
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with excellent attention to detail
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Collaborative team player
- Able to multi-task, often overseeing several high visibility projects with tight deadlines
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa