Posted on: 2020-06-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3140218
- Work for a well established European Developer with a strong global presence
- Be part of a high performing team with great sales incentives
- Can work at the office, but option to work remotely
Our client is a European Developer who are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to sell their luxury residential developments to clients in China.
My client would also consider applicants with a strong sales background outside of real estate who have previously lived, studied or worked in UK and speak fluent English and Cantonese or Mandarin.
This role can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work remotely.
- Responsible for overseas residential property sales
- Formulate sales & marketing strategies and execute the sales plan
- Conduct relevant market research and prepare analysis
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients
- Advise clients on real estate investment
- Occasional travel may be required
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects
To be suitable for this position, you must possess the following skills:
- Degree holder or above in Real Estate, Marketing or property related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience within residential sales. Experience the UK and European markets would be beneficial for this role
- Ability to cultivate good connections and relationships with clients
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- The maturity and self motivation to be trusted to work remotely
- Fluent in Mandarin
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa