Posted on: 2021-02-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3222066
- Creative interior design role based in Hong Kong
- Opportunity to further expand into different sectors
- Must have a creative story telling portfolio
An international design studio is looking for creative Interior Designers that have an interest in exploring into multi project types. Having been established in region for over 10 years, recent growth led by an astute and smart principle has accelerated the studio over the past 12 months to be in the same league as the major commercial firms.
Holding a design related qualification, we are looking for Interior Designers based in Hong Kong that are keen to try something different. You will have strong attention to detail and be comfortable with highly detailed design. Expectations will be that you work well as part of a team of both architects and interiors across sectors including hospitality, retail, commercial and more.
If successful, you will be part of an environment that wants you to develop and take the initiative. This is a huge opportunity to be a part of the foundation of a larger organisation that is rapidly on the ascendancy.
- A minimum of 3 years post study experience
- A good creative portfolio sharing your contribution on projects
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with peers of all grades
- Confident and comfortable taking your design talent into other sectors
- Fluent in English and a regional language(Cantonese/Mandarin) ideally
- Must have experience working in Sketchup and Enscape
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.