Posted on: 2019-11-29
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3058202a
- Leading international Architecture firm for their Hong Kong office
- Design focus
- Multidisciplinary/ Variety of projects
A leading multinational architecture firm with a strong track record globally. They have worked on recognizable projects across different sectors. Having recently been awarded a number of new projects, they are looking to expand their Hong Kong interior team.
The company believes in the importance of communication. They value work life balance as it helps significantly increase productivity and harmony in the work place.
We are looking for speak to passionate, creative interior designers with a strong design portfolio in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for conceptual design and design development. You will be given the opportunity to work on signature projects in the region.
If interested, you should display the following : –
– Diploma/ Degree holder in Architecture/ Interior Architecture/ Interior design or equivalent
– 3+ years of working experience in interior design, preferably strong in conceptual design
– Preferably with experience in commercial projects in the region
– Strong design portfolio
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Fluent in English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/