Posted on: 2020-02-03
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3091376c
- Leading Global Architecture firm – Singapore based
- Opportunity to work on signature projects in the region – Design focus
- Great Benefits/ Worklife Balance
Our client is a well-known international architecture design studio with a number of signature, large scale projects across the region.
We are currently looking for creative interior designers to support the team.
You will mainly be responsible for conceptual design/ design development and coordination with internal and external parties.
If interested, you should display the following : –
– 4+ years of working experience in interior design, preferably with experience in Mixed use/ commercial/ retail projects locally
– Candidate with less experience can be considered as an Assistant Interior Designer
– Strong design portfolio showcasing sketches and idea development
– Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
– Fluent in English
– Up for challenges, meeting tight deadlines and can work under pressure
Immediately Available is a plus
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Joey-Anna Leung by using the “Apply Now” button below or call +852 3796 2621 for further information.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/aurexgroup/