Posted on: 2020-11-04
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3154167
- Major project for an experienced Interface Manager
- Must have 2+ years offshore wind experience
- Position based in Taipei, Taiwan full time
Aurex Group is a boutique recruitment firm focusing on Infrastructure & Energy. We service a core group of clients across their full spectrum of needs including front, middle, and back office as well as corporate functions and the C-suite. We work with companies across the project lifecycle including lenders, developers, EPCIs, equipment suppliers, consultancies, and asset managers.
Join a multinational independent power producer who is building a large offshore wind farm in Taiwan.
The company currently has over 2500MW of power production facilities in operation or construction globally and annual turnover in the billions. The company is known for its disciplined yet nimble management culture and being first to market with many innovative approaches. The company has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and is well positioned for significant growth in the years to come.
As the Interface Manager, you will project manage the handover from the construction phase of assets to operations including driving interface management and implementing standardised processes. Reports to the PMO Manager.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Create a project interface management process
- Develop and implement best practices for the interface management plan
- Set up and maintain the Responsibility Matrix, Interface Matrix, and Interface Registers
- Implement continuous process improvement
- Ensure scopes of work and RFP packages across the project are aligned
- Coordinate across packages to ensure all technical and scheduling interfaces are aligned, facilitate communication, meetings, documentation, and conflict resolution
- Identifying best practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, tools and templates.
- Identify and implement cost-saving measures across packages that maximize value
- Training interface stakeholders in the established processes and tools
- Ensure compliance to the established processes
- Collaborating closely with the planning and value engineering management functions within the PMO team
Preferred skills and Technical Requirements
- Experience in offshore wind is a must-have
- 5+ years of experience in relevant and similar fields of work. (e.g. tendering, project acquisition in complex EPC(I) Construction Projects, large infrastructure projects)
- Relevant bachelor’s degree, master’s degree providing a strong technical and financial foundation in understanding large EPC(I) projects
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet/projects sheet together in a single document to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 at Amy.Marietta@AurexGroup.com
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa