Posted on: 2021-08-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3317060
- Capital Markets Team – Industrial & Logistics
- Based in Melbourne
- Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Aurex Group have an exciting opportunity with a global real estate provider that specialise in property investment management. They are currently seeking an Agent who will work with their leading Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics Team and be responsible for transacting industrial investment class assets throughout Victoria and supporting the team in a busy role, working closely with internal and external stakeholders. The main objective of this role is to be dedicated to Industrial & Logistics to the Capital Market’s team to increase their effectiveness and financial performance in the Industrial market, with a specific goal of increasing market share within the middle markets space.
- Leading the industrial middle markets acquisitions and disposals team in ensuring the smooth execution of the function.
- Identifying industrial investment sale opportunities throughout Victoria by leveraging your extensive relationship network with private owners of this asset class
- Identifying corporate targets for sale and leaseback opportunities.
- Managing the full acquisition life cycle from identifying opportunities, coordinating due diligence, negotiating commercial terms, and producing the appropriate documentation during the entire process.
- Directing market searches for stakeholder’s specific property requirements.
- Negotiating sale or acquisition terms on behalf of stakeholders.
- Working with solicitors to provide efficient processing of legal documents.
- You will manage a range of critical and analytical tasks, undertaking detailed due diligence of commercial properties.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to form an opinion on a property’s value and its appropriate return metrics.
- Financial modelling skills, including knowledge of discounted cash flow valuation techniques would be desirable.
- Provide superior financial, Tenancy & Lease analysis on all facets of industrial assets across Victoria
- Manage campaign Due Diligence queries and provide fast and accurate responses.
- Liaise with various external and internal stakeholders to write and produce detailed property marketing reports (Information Memorandums).
- Produce advertising material for press advertising and online content.
- Assume overall responsibility for the creation and delivery of best-in-class pitch documents for industrial assets throughout Victoria.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Industrial Property Transactions within Victoria (either sales or leasing)
- Demonstrated network of Private owners/ High net worth’s within the Victorian market.
- Sophisticated communication skills showing the confidence to present and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs in particular Excel, but also Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work autonomously and make sound decisions when required.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work towards and achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also be a good self-starter and initiative to take on tasks without direction
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to William Harvey by using the “Apply Now” button below.