Posted on: 2021-04-19
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3251106
- F&B Group
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- All round HR functions
My client is a Hong Kong based F&B group with more than 10 restaurants in Hong Kong. They are looking for a HR Manager to join and handle full set HR, with focus on payroll, performance management and recruitment.
- Oversee the full spectrum of daily HR operations.
- Handle full set of payroll functions including but not limited to monthly payroll processing, final payment calculation, allowance/incentives calculation, tax filing, MPF, attendance management.
- Review and update HR Policy and procedures regularly to ensure those are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Perform as project leader to plan and implement the Attendance System
- enhancement project, such as e-roster/leave project execution.
- Develop and maintain HR strategies, budget, C&B schemes and remuneration policies Formulate, review and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with company’s direction and legislation requirement.
- Handle whole recruitment process including advertisement posting, candidates screening and interview.
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in HRM, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience; candidates from F&B industry is preferred
- Fluent and spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with local Employment Ordinance
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa