Posted on: 2021-05-21
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3272117
- Top 10 Power Systems Player – Globally
- Greater China Coverage
- Excellent Career Progression
Our client, an established and well known leader in the power systems sector, is currently looking to expand their geographical footprint within Greater China region. They are in need of a seasoned HR professional to lead the people in the organisation into achieving business goals and objectives through HR strategies and implementation.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the roles and responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies across the organisation in regards to people related matter aligning them to overall organisational’s goals, values and mission.
- Oversees the end to end of HR spectrum – talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation and benefit, organisational development, payroll, etc.
- Lead the organisation’s succession planning to ensure long term sustainability.
- Be the “go-to” person for people related matters and brand ambassador for organisation’s value, vision and mission.
- Review and revise (where necessary), existing HR policies and procedures to keep it relevant to both organisation, people and business.
The shortlisted candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Psychology/ Human Resource/ Business or any related field.
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience, Greater China exposure/ coverage is a MUST HAVE.
- Good leadership skills in overseeing and managing team across the region, with in depth understanding of their local legislative frameworks and culture.
- Strong business/ commercial acumen is required for the role.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa