Posted on: 2020-07-15
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3147220
- Global real estate portfolio
- Leadership position, partnering with investment teams
- Excellent career opportunity to advance
A leading direct real estate investment management firm (Family Office) are currently looking to appoint an experienced person to lead the Asset Management function for their geographically diverse portfolio. You will partner closely with the Investment team and have a voice in investment strategy and final decision making.
The platform has a broad portfolio covering office, mixed-use and residential assets through APAC and Europe.
- Expertise in Asset Enhancements, repositionings is essential.
- Conduct market research, data analysis and reports compilation
- Experience of asset reporting to fund portfolio management
- Review and maintain the tenants’ database
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works
- Responsible for leasing, marketing and property management of our properties
- Manage key tenants relationship for the property portfolio
- Degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience of investor / client facing representation
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Owen Montgomery by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa