Posted on: 2020-05-14
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3094032
- Hong Kong based
- Executive level position
- Project development focus
Aurex Group (formerly Capstone Recruitment) is working with a global real estate organisation with a strong APAC footprint of assets under management and development. To continue their growth, they are now searching for a Head of Property Development who will report directly to the CEO and lead all development activities for the group.
Predominantly focused on Greenfield new-build projects and large scale re-positioning opportunities, this person will also have responsibility for major upgrade programs across their existing real estate assets.
Ultimately, this role is responsible for overseeing projects from inception (acquisition and concept) to completion (including occupancy permit) and creating portfolio value at every opportunity.
The successful candidate will confidently demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree qualification and previous experience leading a portfolio of projects within a real estate organisation;
- Clear track record in end-to-end property development projects in Hong Kong with proven capability in creating and unlocking asset value;
- Conversant knowledge of Hong Kong real estate development projects including permits and approvals, zoning, schematic design, and Government tendering;
- Proven commercial acumen and experience leading development processes through feasibility studies, optionality assessments, schematic design, and construction methodologies.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa