Posted on: 2020-09-16
Industries: Infrastructure & Energy
Sector: Infrastructure Investment Equity & Debt
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3126965
- APAC wide infrastructure investment scope
- Big presence in Australia and currently launching in Asia through Singapore
- Proven track record across many subsectors across infrastructure including WtE
My client is an international originator, investor and manager of infrastructure projects with a focus on greenfield Public-Private Partnership, renewable energy and other similar project financed infrastructure projects.
Established offices in Melbourne and Sydney since 2004, with headquarters being Melbourne. The APAC team currently originates, invests in and manages a range of investments across the PPP and renewable energy sectors in Australia and New Zealand. To date, My client has invested almost $8b in 27 projects in Australia, New Zealand and more recently Singapore.
As a senior member of the origination team, you will contribute to the growth of the business by taking a leading role in securing new investments. Contributing to identifying suitable investments, strategic initiatives and transaction leadership and execution through to financial close of specific investments.
- Identification of investment opportunities across existing and target sectors in ANZ
- Transaction leadership and execution from identification of investment opportunities through to financial close
- Formulation and presentation of project investment cases to the senior management
- Contribute to local and global strategic initiatives relating to the origination of new investments including new sector research
- Management and mentoring of junior resources in the team
- Ongoing representation on project investment entity companies to support the asset management team
- Representing the companies interests in key meetings and negotiations with partners, clients and advisers
- Ensure that investments are secured on terms consistent with the business objectives and established investment / risk criteria
- Negotiate Sponsor / Bid Agreements / Heads of Terms with Co-Sponsors, sub-contractors and consultants to support bidding activities and lead negotiation of commercial negotiations through to financial close.
- Assist in the formulation of bid strategy, identifying potential opportunities and supporting the development of proposals
- Take responsibility for business development in selected sectors including identification and monitoring of project pipeline
- Keep up to date with current market trends, including any established market practices and/or published guidance
- 15 years+ infrastructure investment or advisory experience
- Significant Australian and New Zealand experience highly desirable
- PPP/Greenfield or experience in a similar project finance sector highly desirable
- Proven experience of taking a leading role on the execution of greenfield transactions through to financial close
- Sound financial and commercial acumen essential
- Sector knowledge in Telecoms or Energy from waste is preferable but not essential
- Proven experience of negotiating and finalising transaction agreements
- Experienced in the negotiation and closure of complex projects
- Experience in leading business development activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build relationships from scratch with potential clients and partners
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below or emailing email@example.com directly.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa