Posted on: 2021-09-07
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3323905
- Boutique REPE firm seeking Head of Investor Relations for Hong Kong
- Focus on overseas real estate investment in UK and Europe
- Commission based role with great company incentives
My client is a boutique Real Estate Private Equity firm with a strong footprint in Asia who are currently looking to appoint a new Head of Investor Relations to be based in Hong Kong. This position will be responsible for the management of 3 people reporting into the Head of Asia.
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who has a strong understanding of overseas real estate investment in UK, US and Europe in both traditional and alternative asset classes. In addition, this candidate must already have an existing client list of investors in Asia who would be interested in investing in overseas markets.
My client is also willing to consider experienced candidates from the sell side who have a strong network in Asia.
The Head of Investor Relations will be responsible for attracting new investment for overseas real estate investment with a core focus on UK and Europe. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Managing a lean team of 3 individuals and be solely responsible for the development and growth of the team in Hong Kong
- Develop and maintain external relationships with new and existing investors across Asia. This role will involve frequent travelling across Asia to connect with various investors.
- Confidently pitch the firm’s strategy and investments to potential investors.
- Partner with the Head of Investment to monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities in overseas markets.
To be considered for this position, you must be able demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Applicants must have 8+ years of experience with 5+ years of relevant experience in either Real Estate Sales or Business Development with a developer, fund or consultancy.
- Applicants must have had prior experience with directly managing small teams
- Applicants must have a strong network of investors in Asia
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English is a must for this role
- Overseas candidates can also be considered if they meet the above criteria.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our websitewww.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa