Posted on: 2020-02-18
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Leasing, Sales & Marketing
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3080355
- Manage a top performing team with strong market share in China
- Work for a reputable developer with a strong career succession plan
- Good remuneration and dynamic company culture
Our client is a prestigious real estate developer specializing in the development of prime residential assets in UK. They are currently seeking an experienced property sales professional who can lead the growth of their China business. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing a top performing team and oversee the expansion of the business in China.
The Head of International property sales be responsible for:
- Maintain, build and develop high net worth investors, JV partners and strategic relationships to increase brand awareness leading to an increased client base
- Collaborate and work effectively with international property agencies to provide excellent customer service and product knowledge to new and existing customers
- Working with property agencies and advisors to develop the business across the group’s different development companies
- Drive and develop initiatives to enhance the brand and group’s marketing initiatives
- Oversee the operations of the Shanghai office alongside assessing opportunities for expansion in other key locations.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of property sales experience with 5+ years of relevant sales experience in China
- Track record of managing a business. Prior experience in business expansion within the China market is preferred
- Outgoing, highly presentable and energetic individual
- Good team player and a strong ability to network in the real estate industry
- Having an international exposure and overseas studies in the UK is a major advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English is a MUST
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Amy Chow by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa