Posted on: 2020-05-21
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Facility & Property Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3132400
- Report directly into an inspirational CEO
- Strong change management track record essential
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is an international environmental management services firm who are seeking a highly motivated and proactive, up and coming HR Director to oversee a team of ten in Singapore.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Human Resources will play a strong leadership role supporting business needs and fostering employee engagement. Evolving and scaling our people-related strategies, processes, and practices and driving flawless execution is critical to future success.
The successful candidate will drive strategic initiatives, while at the same time executing specific programs, policies and inquires. The role will oversee all generalist HR functions including employee relations, compensation, benefits, development, union relations, payroll management and employee engagement.
Key functions of this role will include:
Strategic HR Leadership & Culture
Delivering effective HR Services and Support
HR Team Leadership
Ideally candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably a degree in Human Resource or similar
- Minimum 10 years human resources experience in HR business partnering especially in labour intensive industry
- A strong background and expertise as an HR generalist while also having in-depth knowledge and expertise in multiple HR specialities (e.g. compensation, benefits, employee relations, employment law, HR systems)
- Industry experience in high volume recruitment environments including facilities management, blue collar labour hire, hospitality or F&B
- Strong stakeholder management experience at senior management level in a highly matrixed organisation
- Proven experience in strategic HR plans and solutions, dealing with organisation strategies and complex business/HR issues including change management.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Candice Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Licence No: 18S9493) To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa