Posted on: 2021-06-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3264634
- Leading regional REIM with over $8bn under management
- Senior appointment working in partnership with CEO / COO
- Attractive compensation
A leading regional real estate asset management firm are currently looking to appoint a new Head of Human Resources into its Singapore headquarters.
The firm are seeking an experienced HR Manager with outstanding people skills to manage personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives. Duties for the Head of HR will include supervising HR personnel, dealing with employee grievances and disputes, supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing onboarding procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs.
- Managing a dedicated team of 4 HR professional with multi-disciplinary expertise.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Developing an executing roll out of skills framework programme for learning & development to all staff.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Planning and executing strategic HR initiatives; working with functional heads to drive staff alignment to business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to address change and transformation, support employee transition and career development
- Focus on producing key deliverables in the analysis, design, and implementation phases of projects.
- Work closely with other project/change management teams across the domain to provide visibility into progress and support the business through transition of changes.
- Draw on existing HR and other functional resources to develop a deep understanding of the business processes and rules, as well as understanding the technologies and solutions that support them.
Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an existing track record of HR leadership expertise, gained in a real estate environment and ideally within a joint venture operating agreement
- Strong well-rounded skills and experience, holding a recognised professional qualification
- Business & HR continuity planning, budgeting and implementation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including leadership and organisational management
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous management experience in leading, developing and retaining a high performing team
- Previous experience with Board reporting responsibility would be highly advantageous
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154