Posted on: 2021-08-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3316923
- Establish Architecture & Design firm
- Leadership role
- Excellent career opportunity
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies the board.
- Working with business partners, technical teams, project managers and other teams to identify and deliver projects to drive expansion, free cash flow, and improved customer experience
- Overseeing billing and fee management in the region and work closely with Studio Directors, Project Managers to ensure accurate project accounting
- Oversee all division financial and accounting functions; general ledger; accounts payable and receivable sub-ledgers; inventory control; fixed asset sub-ledgers; financial planning; budgeting and forecasting; cost accounting, etc.
- Reviewing customer and vendor contracts and provide appropriate feedback regarding business terms, as required
- Manage and optimize the efficiency of the Finance & Accounting Department
- Ensure the company meets its responsibilities in compliance with financial and legal regulations
- Degree in Finance / MBA with at least 15 years of experiences with management level
- CPA with proficiency in SAP
- Experience within design, construction and service industry is an advantage
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508