Posted on: 2020-07-29
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3143305
- Join a growing MNC to develop utility-scale solar power in South Korea
- Lead M&A and Development opportunities
- Position is based in Seoul, South Korea
Develop utility scale and/or C&I solar power generation projects in South Korea. Identify clients, prepare proposals, negotiate PPAs, and manage client relationships
- Source and acquire land and projects under development
- Evaluate longterm and medium term investment opportunities
- Develop relationships and JV with local developers, EPC companies, local and multinational corporations, government entities, or other potential clients sourcing pipeline of projects.
- Keep abreast of tender opportunities and prepare tenders accordingly
- Manage stakeholders – Prepare and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentations and presentations.
- Make financial models, conduct due diligence, and propose projects to the investment committee
- Prepare investment documentation
- Lead project development during the development and permitting stage of Solar PV projects until projects become Ready to Build.
- Be part of the leadership team with the Country Manager, EPC Director, and Operations and Maintenance team leader
- Participate in negotiating PPAs, EPC, OEM suppliers, consultancies, and other vendors
- Proven track record with 5+ years solar power development experience in South Korea
- Must have experience leading direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple, desynchronized projects
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain a high standard of integrity
- Must have business proficiency in spoken and written Korean in order to negotiate and execute PPAs and other contracts in Korean
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV and deal sheet to Amy Marietta EA 18S9493 | R1878463 by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa