Posted on: 2019-12-03
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3062284
- Leading global engineering consultancy
- Competitive compensation
- Regional leadership position
Our client is an international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm The group has an excellent reputation in delivering innovative and feasible engineering consultancy solutions to clients across sector. To align with rapid business expansion across SE Asia, the group is seeking an experienced Director in MEP & Building Services to lead its services across its SE Asia office network.
- Maintain and develop constructive business relationships with existing and potential clients to increase project mandates
- Structure and formulate creative and feasible engineering solutions for multiple projects
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Team Leads in delivering multidisciplinary projects and technical proposals
- Responsible for allocating team resources and maintaining a functional team to adequately deliver projects
- Responsible for managing and developing the M&E team including coaching and supporting colleagues
- Assist in establishing operational framework and develop performance standards for the team
- Review and ensure technical reports, drawings and proposals are in line with regulations established by the firm and governing authorities
- Ensure team assignments and project documents are in accordance with QA controls and systems
- Ensure that people, systems and processes are aligned to achieve excellent client and commercial outcomes.
- Bring strong financial literacy and knowledge of systems and apply risk management strategies to ensure that the business is sustainable and commercially robust.
- Be willing to lead and drive change with the view of ongoing continuous improvement.
- Possess strong client relationship and networking skills.
- Be culturally aware, inclusive of others, respectful of difference, flexible and adaptable.
- Be responsive and think outside the box in resolving operational matters.
- Complement the skills of the existing leadership team.
- Showcase a strong project delivery track record.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154