Posted on: 2021-01-29
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Renewable Energy
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 220290
- Excellent offshore wind opportunity
- Lead all grid related work for the business in South Korea
- Fluent written and spoken Korean required
Grid Connection Manager – Renewable Energy – South Korea
Our client is a leading IPP who have a large portfolio of offshore wind projects, globally. They are growing their team in South Korea and seeking an experienced Grid Connection Manager to help with the development and delivery of offshore wind projects.
This role will be based out of Seoul and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating relationships with network operators
- Lead the grid negotiations for projects to minimise risk on a technical and commercial level
- Working alongside the management team to develop grid strategy for current and future offshore projects
- Providing grid connection guidance on offer and modification processes
- Keeping up to date on regulatory and commercial processes
- You must hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years in a role focused on grid connection.
- You will have existing relationships with KEPCO and Grid Operators throughout South Korea with excellent knowledge of local policies and procedures.
- You be fluent in written and spoken Korean.
If you believe you are a strong fit for this role then please get apply via the link whilst alternatively if you believe you have a friend who could be relevant, then please feel free to share this position with them.