Posted on: 2019-07-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Architecture & Design
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 2974816
- Exciting newly created role
- Working with a forward thinking and dynamic leader
- Fantastic working environment with a strong collaborative direction
We are currently looking for a graphic designer experienced working on presentation materials, banners and online materials along with conventional media and tender documents for an international design studio in Hong Kong.
As part of a new and dynamic team, you will be the go to person in the business for graphics and be expected to share your ideas and feedback in an appropriate manner.
- Creating marketing material in collaboration with your international colleagues for the regional market
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing, supporting on events and campaigns through brand creation
- Handling internal and external presentations within the local marketing team.
- Managing external third parties such as printers. suppliers and manufacturers
- Designing and producing visuals for digital and social media platforms
- Holds experience creating print and digital campaigns
- Still got a creative edge and ability to do design translation
- Excellent knowledge of software including – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and more
- Comfortable working in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Oliver Li by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa