Posted on: 2021-04-27
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3256444
- Global firm, regional coverage, P&L responsibility
- Senior Leadership role
- Real estate project management and design consulting
Our client is an international consulting firm with an established reputation in real estate. In line with planned growth for the APAC region, and to capitalise on recent project success, we are now searching for a a leader of their Mainland China project management and design consulting business.
Projects they have won and delivered in China include industrial, education, institutional, office fit out, and healthcare projects for Chinese and MNC organisations.
You will be responsible for the business leadership of the region; this includes staff management, client strategy, P&L and commercial success, business governance and project execution.
- Manage multiple complex projects concurrently and at different stages of development.
- Manage and maintain the team for successful delivery of project management consulting engagements.
- Supervise and provide technical support to the team members to ensure the effective operations of the team.
- Initial and ongoing consultation / technical advice to end users and development of project brief documents clearly articulating the key objectives and scope of the Project(s).
- Internal co-ordination on matters such as education, human resources, finance, communication and admissions to ensure that project deliverables are achieved.
- Contribute, as a member of the team to the strategic development of the Organisation and Department and to building constructive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Recognised degree in Building, Project Management, Surveying or relevant discipline with membership of a Professional Association preferable.
- Demonstrable experience leading commercially successful project management consulting teams or organisations.
- Min. 10 years of relevant working experience with a proven leadership capability. This includes winning new work in a project consulting environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa