Posted on: 2020-06-23
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3141277
- Reports to Top Management
- Hong Kong and overseas portfolio
- Manage multiple teams
My client is a prestigious real estate developer headquartered in Hong Kong with active projects across the globe. They are looking for a General Manager to join and oversee the whole business operation and reports to the top management.
- Directly reporting to top management
- Lead teams including: Project Management, Surveying, Sales & Marketing, Leasing and Property Management team etc.
- Undertake subsequent management and monitoring of their performance to meet Company’s requirement
- Ensure that company’s objectives are professionally executed and achieved. Ensure that company’s objectives are professionally executed and achieved.
- Degree in Real Estate, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years experience in real estate industry
- Proven track record in project managing full project cycles, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation
- Experience managing sizeable team
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong business acumen, excellent in problem solving abilities and analytical minds
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Sharon Lam by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa