Posted on: 2021-04-21
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Development & Project Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3256512
- Global Fortune 500 Electronic Manufacturing Player
- Hong Kong based
- Rare Opportunity
Our client, a global Fortune 500 electronic manufacturing player is currently looking for a well-seasoned and experienced General Manager to lead their manufacturing plants across Greater China managing the overall business operations; achieving financial targets and strategic objectives ensuring continuous growth.
The roles and responsibilities are as following but not limited to:
- Managing and driving the P&L of the business as a whole for the manufacturing plants across Greater China.
- Developing business strategies and action plans in identifying new revenue streams.
- Providing strategic direction and tactical support to not only the business but to the management team as well.
- Developing talent for succession planning through all levels or the organisation.
- Promote synergy and co-operation with both internal and external stakeholders across the country.
- Lead and direct key contract negotiations and closing of business deals, pricing strategies and quoting activities in line with profit and growth goals and customer needs.
- Oversee the co-ordination of all market intelligence and marketing analysis of industry trends, competitors and emerging technologies and use such data to refine strategies.
- Establish and enhance working relationships with selected key industrial personnel, associations and universities to add value to services for customers.
- Maintain an awareness of product developments in the industry, collect technical and other information about competitors’ product to ensure that the company maintains its competitive edge.
The candidate should possess the following:
- At least 10-15 years of total working experience within the Industrial Electronics/ EMS/ Semiconductor business, whereby the 5 years should include experience in commercial management role with solid Engineering/ Operations background.
- Experience in leading a business unit with P&L responsibility.
- Proven track record in all aspects of financial, commercial and operations management focusing in operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business.
- Flexible to be based in Hong Kong/ China.
The successful candidate should be looking at the following:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Multinational exposure
- Great benefits and long term career progression
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Vivien Lee by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa