Posted on: 2020-02-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3101814
- PERE firm backed by international investor
- New injection of capital and solid investment pipeline
- Work directly with key decision makers
My client is managing an Open Ended Pan Asia Core/Core Plus Fund and they’re actively hiring for a Fund Manager/ Fund Operations Director to lead the fund formation.
The incumbent will be based in Singapore and work closely with all entities across the regions (Singapore, Australia, Tokyo), with extensive interaction with Senior Management, Shareholders, and potential investors.
- Manage finance related matters; accounts, audits, tax, budgeting, and financial analysis in accordance with IFRS reporting standards
- Lead financial/tax advisors on the structuring of transactions including, review of financial statements, stamp duty analysis and use of offshore tax entities across jurisdictions
- Responsible for debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing. Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
- Perform on-going investment monitoring for portfolio
- Investment management activities including on-boarding, compliance, financial due diligence to prospective clients, and coordinating external advisors, service providers and consultants
- Evaluate potential opportunities to improve fund level returns through tax structuring, FX strategies, capital structuring including subscription lines, and overseas or fund level debt, etc.
- Ensure funds meet all funding requirements through either capital calls from investors or borrowing
- Work closely with the Investment and Fund finance teams for preparation of Board Papers, Investment Committee Paper and ongoing Fund Reporting
- Work with the deal teams and assist on valuations, distributions, as well as investment performance with the global LPs and investors
- Oversee fund models and portfolio management models. Analyze projected fund level cash flows, potential capital calls and distributions and projected fund performance under various scenarios.
- Overseeing compliance with fund documents including Fund LPAs and Side Letters, PPM’s etc
- At least 10-15 years of accounting, finance or legal experience, preferably from PERE / Sovereign Wealth Fund/Institutional investor background; with CFA/ CA/ CPA Qualification or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with finance & accounting frameworks in particular Singapore, Australia and Japan
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong trouble shooting acumen
- Strong technical skill sets such as financial modelling, valuation and due diligence (e.g. commercial, financial).
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your updated CV in Word format to Jing Leong at email@example.com
(Licence No: 18S9493)
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa