Posted on: 2020-03-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Investment & Asset Management
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Job reference: 3060490
- Global brand with impressive track record
- Work directly with senior management
- Generous salary
Our client is top-tier global investment manager with a strong presence in APAC. The firm have an impressive investment track record in office and industrial and are a recognised global leader that have in excess of $30B in AUM. They are currently seeking an experienced Fund Analyst to join their dynamic team in Sydney.
Reporting to the Head of Funds, the main responsibilities of the fund analyst will be to provide analytical, transaction and management support to the team. The Fund Analyst will be based in Sydney and primarily be involved in Australia but will be part of the regional funds management team.
- Provide accurate financial modelling of institutional grade real estate investment opportunities, including property level and investment cashflows, and interpretation and communication of returns;
- Maintain the fund model accurately
- Participate in financial due diligence from early stages of deal origination through to negotiation and deal execution
- Prepare investor presentations and capital raising documents, prepare internal approval papers in respect of new investments
- Model scenarios and sensitivities including hold period, debt/equity ratio, capital expenditure program, market rents, growth rates, capitalisation rates, lease up periods etc;
- Conduct industry research and provide periodic existing investment reporting.
- Participate in acquisitions, development, disposition and portfolio investment strategies;
- Follow trends in the capital markets as they relate to institutional real estate
- Provide analysis to support the funds/asset/development management team
- Support the investment solutions team on various capital raising related opportunities such as attending pitches and fund-raising meetings
- Degree qualified, preferably in Economics or a Financial related degree, with strong econometric and analytical skills
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in a property valuations role, transactions analysis or trust analyst role is required
- A general knowledge of Australian property markets and sectors including office, retail and industrial/logistics sectors and other sectors as required.
- Excellent ability to articulate and analyse data
- Sound financial modelling skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and fundamental reporting skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter, strong presentation and report writing skills, and a team player
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Elizabeth Duncan by using the “Apply Now” button.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa