Posted on: 2021-02-03
Industries: Natural Resources & Commodities
Sector: Commodities Trading
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3172586A
- Formulating trading strategies
- Contributing to book P&L
- Fuel oil derivatives trading
- Assist in business development of new markets and customers
- Liaising with other branches for the booking of new deals and developing new business strategies
- Derivatives trading (speculative/hedging)
- Managing risk exposure and market volatility.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with key counterparties and market players i.e. producers, refiners, traders and end-users to keep abreast of market developments and opportunities.
- Active participation in value generation
- Deep understanding of Fuel Oil/Distillates in Asia and knowledge of market flows that drive these markets.
- Perform all of these activities to company standards within a highly controlled environment governed by external regulatory requirements as well as internal controls
- Minimum 10 years of experience either on international commercial business interfacing with refineries and downstream customers and counterparties
- Preferably knowledge of storage, terminals, logistics, finance, accounting and risk management
- Adaptable and thrive under pressure
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to deliver own PnL while contributing to the global book
- Demonstrate exemplary negotiation skills, flexibility and result oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and in a fast paced work environment.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1216422