Posted on: 2020-05-11
Industries: Property & Construction
Sector: Corporate Functions
Location: Asia Pacific
Job reference: 3130083
- Leading PE-backed investor in niche industrial
- New created head of finance position
- Experience of real estate investment management
Aurex Group is currently working with a leading PE-backed investor-operator specialising in niche industrials sector. The firm invest and manage an operating company across core Asia markets and Europe. They are seeking a new Financial Controller for their Singapore HQ.
This is a newly created position which will report to the CEO. Fund industry or real estate experience will be considered a plus.
- Direct report to CEO
- Manage all finance-related and accounting functions across the Asia region.
- Hands-on responsibility for not only finance but also treasury and compliance
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with policies and procedures, as well as liaise with external parties such as auditors, bankers, etc
- Preparation of cashflow projection, periodic management report including operation results and financial statement analysis
- Ad hoc project analysis
- CPA qualified or equivalent, and hold a relevant university degree
- Minimum 8-12 years experience
- Big four candidates looking to move client side will be considered
- Self motivated, excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluent English (spoken & written)
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Chris Kiernan by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1221154